Saturday, June 25, 2011

Britney Spears "Stronger" Music Video Look

I've been cranking out a lot of Britney looks lately and you'll see that coming up, but honestly I loved her makeup in this video.. of course it's not perfect to the picture because it's mainly edited, but I tried my best.




Here's my look:











Here's what I used:

EYES


  • Base- NYX JP in Milk

  • Lid- Ulta in Iceland

  • Crease- Ulta in Sapphire

  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland

  • Liner-NYX JP in Black Bean on top, Sapphire on the lower lashline, with Black Bean and Xpress Liner in Ruby Kisses on the Waterline

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation-True Match

  • Blush- Flirt! in Urge

  • Powder- Translucent Pearl

LIPS



  • NYC in Chiffon

  • NYC in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment