Saturday, June 4, 2011

MAC Face Chart:Saffron

Saffron was a different look.. definently sun kissed or sun burnt haha

Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES


  • Base- NYX JP in Rust

  • Lid- Instead of Saffron, I used a mix of Taylor Made Minerals in Vegas and Claire's palette *orange-rust*

  • Crease-Saffron dupe

  • Highlight-Instead of Short Shorts, I used 120 palette *white/gold*

  • Liner-Instead of using Engraved, I used NYX Pots N Pans JP on the top liner, on the lower I used my Saffron dupe.

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Instead of My Paradise, I used 120 palette (coral/orange)

  • Bronzer-Physician Formula Bronzer Light-Med

LIPS



  • Lip Stick-Instead of Myth, I used, NYX in Pumpkin Pie

  • Lip Gloss-Instead of Girl on Board, I used NYC in Cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment