Saturday, June 4, 2011

MAC Face Chart:Surf The Ocean

Surf the Ocean was another favorite look of mine, teals and purples











Here's my look:














Here's what I used:







EYES







  • Base- NYX JP in Milk



  • Lid- Instead of Surf the Ocean pigment (Seafoam Green) I used Claire's palette (light green)



  • Crease-Instead of Surf USA, I used 120 palette (teal)



  • Highlight- Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit



  • Liner- Upper: Instead of Perma Plum, I used NYX JP in Purple Velvet. Lower: I used Permaplum dupe in the center with my Surf USA dupe in the outer.



  • Mascara-Lash Stiletto




CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- My Surf Paradise

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of Naturally Eccentric, I used NYX in Iris

  • Lip Gloss-Instead of Girl On Board, I used NYC in Cappuccino




No comments:

Post a Comment