Saturday, June 4, 2011

MAC Face Chart:Surf Baby

This look was quite different, but a very bronzey look..




Here's my look:

















Here's what I used:



EYES




  • Base- NYX JP in Milk


  • Lid-Instead of using Summer Stash Crushed Metal, I used(light/white-beige) Profusion w/ Ulta Iceland

  • Crease-Instead of Saffron, I used Taylor Made Mineralas in Vegas and Claire's Palette (orange-red)

  • Highlight-NYX in White


  • Liner-Instead of Swell Baby (gray) I used Claire's Palette and Saffron Dupe, Instead of using Gilded White, I used NYX JP in Milk and Claire's Palette *white/gold*


  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto





CHEEKS





  • Foundation-True Match





  • Bronze-Instead of using Billionaire Bronze, I used Expressions lip gloss *I want to say it's chocolate, but I'll edit it later*





  • Blush-Instead of the Barbara-Ann Blushette, I used Wet N Wild in Hot Paris Pink and Heart throb blush from Flirt!

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of Mocha, I used Wet n Wild in Java

  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Girl on Board, I used NYC in Cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment