Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MAC Face Chart:Hibiscus

This face chart was my favorite look from the collection :)








Here's my look:












Here's what I used:



EYES





  • Base- NYX in Milk



  • Lid- Instead of Short Shorts, I used (inner) 120 palette *white gold* and instead of Sun Blonde, I used 120 palette



  • Crease-Instead of Mystery, I used Ulta in Twilight and Day to Play palette (dark brown)



  • Highlight- I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit



  • Liner- Instead of Teddy (top) , I used NYX JP in Dark Brown. Instead of Blue Noon (bottom) I used Rimmel pencil in Jungle Green and Instead of Surf USA (bottom) I used 120 palette


  • Mascara-Lash Stiletto






CHEEKS



  • Foundation-True Match

  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Bronzer light-med


  • Blush- Instead of My Surf Baby, I used 120 palette (coral/orange)



LIPS




  • Lip Stick- Instead of Hibiscus, I used NYX Eros + Margarita


  • Instead of Krazy Kahuna, I used Alice in Wonderland "Off with their heads" Blood Orange flavored

No comments:

Post a Comment