Sunday, May 22, 2011

MAC Face Chart: Girl *Heart* Boy

Another look that looks nothing like the face chart, Girl *heart* Boy from the Quite Cute collection.

Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- True Match
  • Lid-Instead of using Moshi! Moshi! I used Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional (green) in the center lid. I also used Goody Goody Gum Drop dupe, Hard Candy compact Dillusional (pink) on the inner and outer lid
  • Crease- Instead of Vibrant Grape, I used NYX shadow in Purple and 120 palette (fuschia-purple)
  • Highlight- Instead of Dazzlelight, I used Claire's palette in white/gold
  • Liner- I used Black Bean NYX JP, on the lower lash line I used my Vibrant Grape dupes
  • Mascara-Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Sakura, I used Flirt! in Crazy in Love
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Candy Yum Yum, I used Wet n Wild in Nouveau Pink and Light Berry Frost
  • Lip Gloss-Instead of Girl *Hearts* Boy, I used NYC in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment