Monday, May 2, 2011

Mac Face Charts: Playing Koi

Another look from MAC's Quite Cute collection, Playing Koi actually turned out prettier in life than it looks on paper.




Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Instead of using MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood, I used NYX JP in Gold
  • Lid- Instead of Goody Goody Gum Drop, I used Hard Candy compact in Dillusional (pink) and Claires palette (pink)
  • Crease- Instead of Antiqued, I used Claire's Palette (Bronzey orange-pink)
  • Highlight- Instead of Moshi! Moshi!, I used Hard Candy compact in Dillusional (green)
  • Liner- Instead of using Teddy kohl liner, I used Jordana in Lavish Brown and Atiqued Dupe on the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Miss Behave, I used Hard Candy in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Playing Koi, I used NYX in Iris
  • Lip Gloss-Instead of Bubble Tea, I used NYC in Cappuccino

No comments:

Post a Comment