Sunday, May 1, 2011

Show Me How You Burlesque...

This look is inspired by Christina Aguilera's look in Burlesque, it is sooo pretty!!!!!

Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-NYX in Strawberry Milk Jumbo Pencil
  • Lid- I used a few things. She Space Minerals in Take the Cake, 120 palette (light pink) for the sparkles I used a Claire's glitter stack (light pink)
  • Crease- first I used 120 palette (lilac) and then I used Day to Play palette (grey-purple)
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner-For the top I used a black liquid liner and winged out the liner, then on the bottom, I used NYX jumbo pencil in Milk and covered it with Iceland. I used the liquid liner again on the bottom and black bean on the waterline, kinda disconnected the line from wateline to lashline and winged that out to match top line. In between two lines I added NYX JP in Milk
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
  • Powder- Physician's Formula Pearl Powder in Translucent
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Wet N Wild in Dark Berry Frost
  • Lip Gloss- NYC in Iced Orchid
Complete the look with a little beauty mark, made with a liquid liner and you're done :)



No comments:

Post a Comment