Sunday, May 22, 2011

Temptalia Surf Baby Look

This look was inspired by one of Temptalia's looks for the new Mac Collection Surf Baby. I don't know if she copyrights her pics and I'm sorry for using them on my site but I just adore your looks girl. You get all the credit :)


Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-True Match
  • Lid- Instead of using Surf USA on the lower half of the lid, I used 120 palette (two teal colors on the bottom palette) and on the rest of the lid instead of using Sun Blonde, I used 120 palette (Golden yellow)
  • Crease- Sun Blonde dupe
  • Highlight- Instead of using Short Shorts, I used 120 palette (white gold)
  • Liner- Instead of Blue Moon on the lower lash line I used NYX JP in Electric Blue and then on top of it I used my Short Shorts dupe.
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Billionaire, I used Physician's Formula in light-med
LIPS
  • Instead of Bust Out, I used NYX in Castle ( I would mix it with Chloe)

No comments:

Post a Comment