Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MAC Face Chart:Good Lovin

In MAC's new collection Surf Baby, Good Lovin is a very bright, very yellow look





















Here's my look:















Here's what I used:







EYES








  • Base- NYX in Yellow







  • Lid- Instead of Golden Lemon Pigment I used a mix of Archetype Minerals in Autumn Leaves + Jessie's Girl pigment in Sunlit Cactus+120 palette







  • Crease- Instead of Sun Blonde I used 120 palette (Mustard-Yellow)







  • Highlight- Toast from Ulta







  • Liner- Liquid Liner (black) on top and Golden Lemon (inner) Sun Blonde (outer) dupes







  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto







CHEEKS







  • Foundation- True Match







  • Blush- Instead of Barbara-Ann Blushette, it was really hard to find a swatch of this product so I used a lip stick from Wet N Wild called, Hot Paris Pink and Flirt! Blush in Heart throb



  • Bronze- Instead of Gold go Lightly, I used Physician's Formula Bronzer







LIPS







  • Instead of Hibiscus, I used a mix of NYX Eros + Margarita

No comments:

Post a Comment