Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sucker Punch BABY DOLL

This look is inspired by the movie Sucker Punch. Which despite many negative reviews, I loved. The look is taken from the character Baby Doll, played by Emily Browning.. now there will be more looks from this movie in the future because all the girls looked absolutely stunning in the film.

Here's the look:




Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- True Match
  • Lid- I used Ulta in Elegance
  • Crease- I used Day to Play palette (Taupe Brown) and (Dark Brown)
  • Liner- I used Black Bean from NYX on the top and Ulta Elegance on the bottom along with Jordana glitter liner in Silver Rocks on the waterline.
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
  • Powder- I used Physician's Formula Pearl Powder in Translucent and added a little Ulta shadow in Iceland to cheek bones
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- NYX in Iris
  • Lip Gloss- NYC in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment