Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shantal Vansaten


This look was inspired by actress Shantal Vansaten, who plays Quin on One Tree Hill, it's a smokey brown eye with a bright lip.





Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- True Match
  • Lid- I used 120 palette (light brown)
  • Crease-120 palette (mix of taupe brown and med brown) and Day to Play palette in Taupe Brown
  • Highlight- Day to Play palette (matte beige)
  • Liner- I used the same browns on the bottom lash line
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Light-Medium
  • Blush-Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • Tokyo-Pink from Wet N Wild
My friend Brittany did my hair.. we call this masterpiece "The Turban", She's phenomenal!

No comments:

Post a Comment