Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let's Go Masquerading...

My mother hosted a Mardi Gras party at our house for Red Hats and I thought it would be a cool opportunity to create some masks for the occasion...

I didn't really like how mine turned out.. I tried to match the coraly-red color in my dress and it really didn't flatter my skin tone.

For mother's I opted for a checkerboard inspired look.

For both looks I used NYX Jumbo Pencils- Orange, Purple Velvet, and Cherry
I also used LA Splash liquid liners in Sparkling Oceanspray and a purple sparkly one.(Purple Sponge)
I also used NYX Glitter Palette in Royal Violets





For my eyes, I used a Green shadow from 120 palette, and then used Claires' sparkles on top Aqua, then I used a liquid liner from LA Splash (royalty?) with NYX JP in Yellow in the waterline.



No comments:

Post a Comment