Sunday, April 10, 2011

Britney Spears "Til the World Ends" Music Video Look


This is my Britney inspired look for "Til the World Ends" I freaking love this video!!! It's like Slave 4 U part II, anyways this look is brown and smokey and I adore it.




Here's My Look:







Here's what I used:




EYES



  • Base- NYX JP in Dark Brown

  • Lid- I used Day to Play palette (dark brown and Black) along with 120 palette Taupe

  • Crease- 120 palette (tan brown, taupe) and Day to Play (Dark Brown)

  • Highlight- Day to Play (matte beige)

  • Liner- NYX JP in Dark Brown on top line, on the lower lash line I used all the dark colors I used on the lid and crease just smudged everything out and put matte beige over blending it, NYX JP in Black Bean on the Waterline.

  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto


CHEEKS




  • Foundation- True Match

  • Bronze-Physician's Formula Bronze

  • Blush- Heart Throb


LIPS




  • NYX in Vitamin

No comments:

Post a Comment