Thursday, April 28, 2011

Temptalia Fashion Flower

This look is inspired by Miss Temptalia's MAC Fashion Flower look




Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES


  • Base- Instead of Spread the Wealth Big Bounce Shadow (kinda a creamy base), I used NYX JP in Lemon

  • Lid- Instead of Lucky Green, I used Claire's Palette (limey green)

  • Crease- Instead of Ground Cover, I used 120 palette (gray/taupe) and instead of Bows and Curtseys, I used Day to Play (dark blue/green)

  • Highlight- Instead of Fresh Daisy, I used Ulta in Iceland

  • Liner- Lucky Green dupe to Lower Lashline, Instead of Tealo liner, I used Rimmel Jungle Green in the waterline.

  • Mascara- after Lash Stiletto, I used 120 palette like a greeny/teal color, instead of using Green is Green mascara.. just used a clean wand and applied to eyes.

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Heart throb

No comments:

Post a Comment