Monday, April 18, 2011

MAC Face Charts:Bubble Tea

Hey everybody MAC just released their new Face Charts for Quite Cute!!!! This one is Bubble Tea









Here's my look:






Here's what I used:




EYES




  • Base- NYX JP in Strawberry Milk


  • Lid- Instead of Goody Goody Gum Drop, I used Claire's palette (light pink, well any cotton candy pink will do)


  • Crease- I actually used Paradisco, and then instead of Saddle, I used Day to Play (matte taupe) also in the outer crease they use Prunella kohl liner, I used NYX JP in Purple Velvet with a deep purple from Physician's formula for Green eyes


  • Highlight- Instead of Mylar, I used Physician's Formula for Hazel Eyes (white/pink)


  • Liner-Instead of Prunella on top, I used NYX JP in Purple Velvet and Paradisco on the bottom lash line.


  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto


CHEEKS





  • Foundation- True Match


  • Blush- Instead of Giggly, I used Crazy in Love by Flirt!


LIPS





  • Lip Stick- Instead of Playing Koi, I used NYX in Margarita


  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Bubble Tea, I used NYC in Sungold Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment