Monday, April 18, 2011

Candy Yum Yum

Another look from the Quite Cute collection, Candy Yum Yum, Love the bright pink lips!!!
















Here's my look:












Here's What I used:






EYES






  • Base- Instead of Quite Natural, I used True Match



  • Lid- Instead of using Boy Crazy and Azuki Bean, I used Claire's palette (Lavender) and Hard Candy compact Star (3rd color)



  • Crease- Instead of Shadowy Lady and Goody Goody Gum Drop, I used Physician's Formula for Green Eyes (dark purple) and Claires palette (cotton candy pink)



  • Highlight- Instead of Moshi Moshi, I used Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional (white/green)



  • Liner-Instead of Smolder, used Black Bean and Azuki Bean dupe on the lower lash line.



  • Mascara-Lash Stiletto



CHEEKS







  • Foundation- True Match



  • Blush- Instead of Sakura, I used Physician's Formual Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose



LIPS







  • Lip Stick- Instead of Candy Yum Yum, I used Wet N Wild Nouveau Pink and Light Berry Frost



  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Fashion Fanatic, I used Vanilla Sprinkes

No comments:

Post a Comment