Thursday, April 28, 2011

Katy Perry "E.T." Inspired Look 1

I have to admit that this music video creeps me out haha.. I tried my hand at this E.T. look... I added the blue eyes with paint program on my computer lol



Here's my look:... Creepy I know haha


Here's what I used:

FACE, EYES, & LIPS


  1. First I used white makeup from Halloween

  2. Then I used NYX JP in Milk for extra coverage

  3. Then I used a matte white (120 palette) and a shimmery white (ulta in iceland)

  4. For the blue, I used Pop from Taylor Made Minerals and basically followed the picture

  5. For the Pink, I used a bright magenta (120 palette) also followed to picture

  6. For the bright blue liner under eyes I used Xpress liner in Ruby Kisses

  7. I used Black Bean for the eyeliner

  8. For the lips I used Blue lipstick from Wet N Wild

My friend Kristin braided my hair in a bunch of tiny braids because we we bored lol, it only added to the ET crazyness lol

No comments:

Post a Comment