Saturday, June 25, 2011

Katy Perry "Last Friday Night" Music Video Look

Okay so after watching Katy Perry's new music video, I HAD to do this look! It's such a fun and sparkly 80's throwback look





Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES






  • Base- NYX JP in Milk



  • Lid-120 palette (teal + Blue) I used Glitter from Claire's (teal)



  • Crease- 120 palette (pink-purple) followed by MAC Stars N Rockets on the above crease.



  • Highlight- Ulta Iceland



  • Liner-on the lower: I used Claire's Palette (jewel toned blue) with 120 palette (teal), with NYX JP in Baby Blue in the waterline



CHEEKS







  • Foundation- True Match



  • Blush- Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose + 120 Palette (bright pink)



LIPS







  • Wet N Wild- Light Berry Frost



  • NYC in Iced Orchid



After I curled my hair...







No comments:

Post a Comment