The look today is supposed to resemble a mask shaped eye with lots of greens with a pop of neon.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX JP in Mountain Green
- Lid- 120 palette (grass green)
- Crease- NYX palette in Serengetti (brightest green)
- Highlight-Ulta in Iceland
- Liner-NYX JP in Mountain Green with a thin line of NYX JP in Black Bean on top, with MG on the lower lash line and Iceland in the inner corner toped with Serengetti with grass green on the lower lash line followed by serengetti trio with Black Bean on top.
- Mascara- Lash Stiletto
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush-Heart Throb
- Bronzer- Physician's Formula light-med
- NYC in Park Avenue Pink, but due to movie treats.. that vanished pretty quickly lol