Colourpop recently, the week before Valentine's Day, came out with a Valentine's Day Collection. I think besides the 90's collection a couple falls ago, it might be one of my favorite collections. They came out with a quad of super shock shadows, a ton of new pressed powders, a mini lippie set, a pigment and single super shock shadow and a highlighter.
For Valentine's day week I really wanted to rock some pretty pink looks and these items really took me there.. I also incorporated my Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts palette, which was only appropriate.. and the Colourpop highlighter Tough Love is the perfect pink, where its more of a champagne pink, just gorgeous! I also used the shades in the One of A Kind Duo Set- Pinky Promise which is a stunning wine shade in a metallic finish and Going Steady which is a deep wine shade in a matte finish. They really compliment each other nicely.
For the lips I used one of the Ultra Satin lips from the Short and Sweet mini collection called Love Muffin which is a lighter pink shade and I topped it off with Sugar Lips a glossy lip shade with a lot of multicolored glitters but not chunky or gritty on the lips.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- Colourpop One of a Kind duo in Pinky Promise
- Crease- Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts Palette in Heir,Princess and Colourpop One of a Kind duo in Going Steady
- Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette in Tempura
- Liner- On the lower lash line I used Going Steady on the lower lash with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Heartless
- Mascara- Maybelline Big Shot Mascara
- Primer- Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer (purple)
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
- Blush- Colourpop Hysterical
- Highlight- Colourpop Tough Love
- Colourpop Ultra Satin lips in Love Muffin
- Colourpop Ultra Glossy lip in Sugar Lips