I wanted to do a look inspired by Emily Blunt's rose gold look from the Screen Actors Guild Awards, it just look really fresh for Spring, and it was a work day so I got to try out some of our new products.
We had a sale on Bliss Color products so I picked up the Bliss Staycation Foundation and I don't know how I feel about it yet, it has a really beautiful finish and lasts a long time but I think it may have broken me out, I will to try it out again because I really do love Bliss products.
Another new edition to the California Dreaming Eye Palette is the Cheek palette which I think the colors are gorgeous, which a light hand I could wear the highlighter, the bronzer/highlight shade is a little too dark for my skin tone so I will probably use it for an eye shadow. The two blush shades are also really pretty.
Here's the look:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- The Balm Batter Up Shadow Stick in Moon Shot, then I put Lorac Pro Metal Palette in Rose Gold on top
- Crease- Lorac California Dreaming Palette in Starfish and Hot Toddy
- Highlight- Pur Trolls Palette in Bridget
- Liner-On the lower lash line I used Star Fish and Hot Toddy
- Mascara- Butter London Double Decker
- Primer- Lorac 3 in 1 Illuminating Primer in Dawn
- Foundation- Bliss Staycation
- Concealer- Bliss Undercover Secret Concealer
- Blush- California Dreaming Cheek Palette in Wavelength
- Highlight- The Balm Highlite N Con Tour Palette in 64Hz
- Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
- Lorac Alter Ego Lip Stick in Girl Next Door