Sunday, March 12, 2017

SAG Awards 2017: Emily Blunt

I don't think I have talked about the new California Dreaming palette from Lorac yet... but it's actually pretty great. I really need to do some swatches.. I just never have time.. lol

I wanted to do a look inspired by Emily Blunt's rose gold look from the Screen Actors Guild Awards, it just look really fresh for Spring, and it was a work day so I got to try out some of our new products.
We had a sale on Bliss Color products so I picked up the Bliss Staycation Foundation and I don't know how I feel about it yet, it has a really beautiful finish and lasts a long time but I think it may have broken me out, I will to try it out again because I really do love Bliss products.

Another new edition to the California Dreaming Eye Palette is the Cheek palette which I think the colors are gorgeous, which a light hand I could wear the highlighter, the bronzer/highlight shade is a little too dark for my skin tone so I will probably use it for an eye shadow. The two blush shades are also really pretty.





 Here's the look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg







Here's my look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg



Here's what I used:

EYES
  •  Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- The Balm Batter Up Shadow Stick in Moon Shot, then I put Lorac Pro Metal Palette in Rose Gold on top
  • Crease- Lorac California Dreaming Palette in Starfish and Hot Toddy
  • Highlight- Pur Trolls Palette in Bridget
  • Liner-On the lower lash line I used Star Fish and Hot Toddy
  • Mascara- Butter London Double Decker
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac 3 in 1 Illuminating Primer in Dawn
  • Foundation- Bliss Staycation
  • Concealer- Bliss Undercover Secret Concealer
  • Blush- California Dreaming Cheek Palette in Wavelength
  • Highlight- The Balm Highlite N Con Tour Palette in 64Hz
  • Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
 LIPS
  •  Lorac Alter Ego Lip Stick in Girl Next Door











No comments:

Post a Comment