Monday, March 13, 2017

PB and Honey Palette

After months of seeing this palette being teased on Instagram, I knew I needed it in my life. I was lucky because I used a 20% off coupon plus I had $11 dollars in Ulta rewards so I bought it as soon as it was released to platinum members. Then I anticipated it's arrival to my home and when it finally came I opened the box and the packaging was so adorable. I opened up the palette and all the colors were so pretty and eye catching.. and then I swatched it...  Where is the pigment Too Faced? Why aren't the colors showing up on my ghostly pale skin? One of the colors Creamed Honey is my exact skin tone, so actually that color works great for an all over base but the rest of the colors were so disappointing! I had to wet my brush and keep layering the Going Nuts shade..What happened? Why aren't these better quality like the other 9 pan palettes because all of the other ones I have are fantastic. I think after this I'm taking a break from Too Faced shadow palettes...



Here's my look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Too Faced PB and Honey palette in Going Nuts
  • Crease- Bee Sweet, Honey Bun, Honey Brittle, and Peanut Butter
  • Highlight- Creamed Honey
  • Liner- On the top liner I used Colourpop Gel Creme liner in Overboard and also in the water line, on the lower lash I used Feelin' Nutty and Going Nuts. With Queen Bee in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Butter London Double Decker
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte
  • Blush- Too Faced Baby Love
  • Highlight- Flower Beauty Face Palette
  • Contour- Wet N Wild in Dulce De Leche
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Glossy in Cheat Codes

No comments:

Post a Comment