Sunday, October 23, 2011

Britney Spears: Criminal

Miss Spears has done it again.. First of all I love this song and when I found out it was going to be her next single I was so thrilled! The video is pretty awesome, she looks absolutely flawless!



Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Benefit Stay Don't Stray base
  • Lid-120 palette (cobalt blue mixed with dark gray) in the inner lid I used NYX JP in Milk with 120 matte white on top
  • Crease-same as lid color but using the matte black in the outer crease
  • Highlight- Day to Play (matte beige)
  • Liner- Skinny Marker on top, Ruby Kisses in Rebel on the waterline, on the lower lashline the blue/grey and white matte shadow in the inner portion
  • Mascara- Benefit They're Real
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy Living Doll blush
LIPS
  • NYX in Iris
  • MAC DazzleGlass in Lightly Prancing

2 comments: