Friday, October 14, 2011

Taylor Swift: 2011 Teen Choice Awards Look

This look was inspired by Taylor Swift's makeup at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards, yes I know I am no longer a teen.. but I like to watch still lol and now I usually watch for some interesting celeb makeup :) Miss Swift AKA My Twin (so everyone says...) usually is pretty predictable when it comes to her makeup.. but blues and browns.. I had to try this.


Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Benefit Stay don't stray and then NYX JPs Baby Blue and Electric Blue mixed
  • Lid-120 (blue- teal) and (navy) mix
  • Crease-Physician's Formula for Blue eyes (white/turq.)
  • Highlight-Day to Play (beige)
  • Liner- NYX Skinny Marker- top, Jordana glitter liner in Rockabilly Brown with NYX JP in Gold on top, with Physician's Formula for Blue eyes (bronze)
  • Mascara- Benefit They're Real
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Ulta in Chianti
  • Bronze- PF light-med
  • Powder- Translucent Pearl
LIPS
  • NYC in Mauve Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment