Monday, October 24, 2011

Makeup Geek's:Think Pink Challenge

This look is something I would have entered into Makeup Geek's Think Pink challenge (because I missed the entry date :( ) but this is dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness Month.. which btw when I will never google Breast Cancer again.. thinking I would get the pink ribbon, I got some pretty graphic photos.... yikes!

Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
EYES
  • Base- NYX Strawberry Milk
  • Lid-120- Light Pink with Archetype Minerals Plastic Pink on top
  • Crease- 120- Bright Peony Pink and Dark gray/silver and Matte Black
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- On top-NYX Skinny Marker, and on the bottom- Hard Candy compact in Dillusional (pink) and NYX Hot Pink on the Waterline
  • Mascara- Benefit's They're Real

CHEEKS

  • Foundation-True Match
  • Blush-Happy MoodBoosting Blush in Rose

LIPS

  • NYC in Park Avenue Pink

1 comment:

  1. Someone stole your pic - see here http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=44587834

    ReplyDelete