Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween: Owl

During Halloween time I try to do as many fun looks that I can, I went to Spooky Trails over the weekend where we did a corn maze and a haunted house.. I decided to make myself up like an owl.. lol but in the same way it kinda looks like a fox sometimes.. haha but the general idea was an owl.


Here's my look:


This is what I used:

I first started out using an angled brush dipped with NYX jumbo pencil in Milk and I just made little strokes, cause you want that feathered kind of look. then layer on top that with a light-med brown.. I choose a red/bronze color from my Day to Play palette, then once you get to the eye area I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Dark Brown and covered the rest of the under eye in 120 palette (taupe). To create the eye brow feathers and the nose, I used NYX Skinny Marker (black) and the eyes I used 120 palette (taupe) and (med brown) underneath I used Jordana Liner in Lavish Brown and NYX JP in Dark Brown and kinda smoked the bottom out, using NYX JP Yellow in the water line

.
In my natural habitat... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment