Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nicki Minaj: Super Bass look 1

This one is for the boys with the booming systems.... no actually it's my attempt at a Nicki Minaj look and I have 3 of them coming up from her video Super Bass. Nicki is very daring and I like that her makeup is awesome and unpredictable...



Here's my look:



Here's what I used:
EYES
  • Base- NYX jp in Horse Raddish
  • Lid- Inner: Hard Candy compact Dillusional *green*, Middle: 120 palette (dark blue), Outer: 120 palette (orchid purple)
  • Crease- 120- Orchid Purple and dark purple in the outer crease
  • Highlight- Day to Play palette (beige)
  • Liner- Top: NYX Skinny Marker, Bottom: NYX JP in Milk, Dillusional *green* with Ulta Iceland on top, with skinny marker liner on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Benefit They're Real

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- PF Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose

LIPS

  • NYX in Narcissus and Wet N Wild in Nouveau Pink mix the two colors

No comments:

Post a Comment