So this look is inspired by Ke$ha's makeup in the Blow video which is a nude eye with a enlongated cat eye with a little bit of sparkle... now I like some of her songs but I'm not really a big fan of her.. lol but I do like most of her makeup choices, I had done a tutorial when I first started this blog for "Blah Blah Blah" which I also loved the sparkly look she sported.
Here's what I used:
- Base- Benifit's Stay don't Stray primer (I got as a free gift with my Benifit mascara, which both I love!)
- Lid- Day to Play palette (matte beige)
- Liner- NYX Skinny Marker on the top line and put some NYX loose glitter in Disco Ball, on the lower water line, I used NYX JP Strawberry Milk mixed with Milk.
- Mascara- Benifit's They're Real
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Physician's Formula Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
- Bronze- Physician's Formula Light-Med
- Highlight- MAC in Honey Light
- NYC in Orchid