Sunday, May 3, 2015

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Vintage Makeup

We're getting down almost to the finals on The Voice, I'm sad all of my shows are coming to an end.. This look was from a few weeks back but I loved the vintage feel of this look, I believe her stylist was going for a Rockabilly look and her makeup artist and hairstylist followed suit, which was perfect because I had just bought a Rimmel Show Off Matte Lip Velvet that worked perfect with the look and I got a $1 off coupon!!

Here's the look:








Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Butter Pecan
  • Crease- Truffled and Frosting
  • Highlight- Coconut Creme
  • Liner- On top Cargo Swimmables in Black Sea, I also used on the bottom lash line
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Natural Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Ulta in Chianti and Lorac Unzipper Cheek Palette in Unapologetic
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil in Chocolate Soleil
 LIPS
  • Rimmel Show Off Matte Lip Velvet in Orange-Ology 

No comments:

Post a Comment