Thursday, May 21, 2015

Colour Pop: Rebound Collection

The next couple posts are way over due, but back when Colour Pop had a 50% off sale on their quads I bought Rebound and Queen For a Day. This look was used with all of the colors in the Rebound collection. I loved the springy look of these shadows and one of my favorites that stood out to me was Too Soon, which is this gorgeous peach color that has a pink iridescence to it that is just lovely.

Here's my look:










Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Orange, then I used Colour Pop SS Shadow in Too Soon,
  • Crease- Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette in Macaroon
  • Highlight- Colour Pop SS Shadow in One & Done
  • Liner- On top I used Colour Pop SS Shadow in Ex as liner, then on the bottom I used Colour Pop SS Shadow in Adios in the outer lower lash line and then I used Colour Pop SS Shadow in Animal in then middle lower lash line and then used Too Soon in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Porefection Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in 112 Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
  • Blush- Colour Pop SS Cheek Color in Tongue Tied
  • Highlight- Colour Pop SS Highlight in  Double Dip
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Frenemie

No comments:

Post a Comment