Sunday, May 3, 2015

Frangrance Inspired: Jessica Simpson Fancy Girl

This may be an unpopular opinion but I love Jessica Simpson. Even back in the day when she just came out with her single "I Wanna Love You Forever" I was all about her. I have actually seen her three times in concert,  the first time was when she opened up for Ricky Martin, second was at Kringle Jingle and the last time was when she headlining her own show with Ryan Cabrera. I really think she needs to start recording music again because coming from someone who has all of her CDs she is a very talented lady. Sorry for my fan girling, it happens... but this makeup look was inspired by her newest fragrance Fancy Girl. I already have Fancy and I love that fragrance!! It almost smells like a warm creme brulee. Fancy Girl is a little more on the fruity side with notes of Raspberry and Nectarine and the bottle is a beautiful white with gold sparkles encrusted at the bottom. So I drew my inspiration from the Fragrance bottle.


Here's the Inspiration:








Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Girly
  • Crease- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Smash
  • Highlight- Girly, in the inner corner I used Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre in 24K
  • Liner- on top I used NYC liquid liner in Black, then I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Demolition
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Natural Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Something About Berry
LIPS
  • Lorac Matte Lip Stick in Duchess







No comments:

Post a Comment