Thursday, May 21, 2015

Colour Pop:Mermaid Kiss

I am a huge fan of Colour Pop Cosmetics and when I got notification that some of their shadows were going to be disappearing from the website I just had to get them... so I was playing around with the colors and I decided to add this really nice yellow liner from Stila into the mix called Canary, and man that is a bright yellow! Mermaid Kiss was a Neon Yellow/Green/Teal blue mixed shadow and I should have taken a picture to show you guys but it's been already smeared around but it truly is a wonderful color! Two others from the discontinued line is Kimono, which is a bright blue shimmer color and Sour, which is a lime green color. I also had gotten Fantasy a beautiful Purple color which was not included in the tutorial, but hopefully soon I will be able to share my swatches from my whole Colour Pop Collection so far.

Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Mermaid Kiss
  • Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Mousse
  • Highlight- Colour Pop SSS in Girly, In the inner corner of my eyes I used Stila liner in Canary
  • Liner- On top I used Colour Pop SSS in Kimono, then I used Colour Pop SSS in Sour on the lower lashes and lined Kimono thinly on the lash line, with Canary in the waterline.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Porefection Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Natural Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer
  • Blush- Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek Color in Aphrodisiac 
  •  Highlight- Becca in Moonstone 
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment