Friday, May 15, 2015

Reese Witherspoon: Hot Pursuit Premiere Makeup

Reese is one of my absolute favorite actresses, she has been in some of my favorite movies of all time (Legally Blonde, Cruel Intentions, Sweet Home Alabama to name a few...) Her new movie Hot Pursuit looks pretty good but I just loved how darling Reese looked at the premiere with a Hot Pink lip, another great look for Spring.





Here's the look:







Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Meow
  • Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Peanut Butter and Truffled
  • Highlight- Too Faced Nashville Nudes Palette in All American Girl in the inner corner and Coconut Creme on the brow bone
  • Liner- On top I used Maybelline Master Precise liner, then on the bottom I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Smokeout on the lower lashline with Truffled on top.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Porefection Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Natural Ivory
  • Concealer-Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Sunburst
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer
  • Highlight- Becca in Moonstone
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Juicy

No comments:

Post a Comment