Sunday, May 3, 2015

Jennifer Lopez: American Idol Dramatic Cat Eye

A few weeks back on Idol, Jennifer had a really nice brown toned cat eye so I wanted to re-create that like I always do, with any of her looks really, and a trick I use to get really nice clean lines is scotch tape. Well I couldn't find any tape so the next best thing.. a post it note! So if you want to do a look like this and you have no tape, never fear you can do the same thing with a post-it. American Idol is almost over and my predictions for the final 3 are: Jax, Rayvon and Clark (which I want Clark to win.. but more than likely it's Jax)

Here's The Look:






Here's My Look:




Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in I Heart This
  • Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Puddin' and Licorice
  • Highlight- Semi-Sweet Palette in Coconut Creme
  • Liner- On top I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Smokeout and then on the bottom I used Puddin'
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Natural Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer, Too Faced Bonjour Soliel Palette in Sun Bunny
  • Blush- Too Faced Sweetheart Blush in Something About Berry
  • Highlight- Bonjour Soleil in Snow Bunny
LIPS
  • NYX Lip Liner in Vanilla Sky
  • Milani Fierce Foil lip gloss in Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment