Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Scarlett Johansson: Avenger's Age Of Ultron Australia Premiere

Have you guys seen Avenger's 2 yet? My boyfriend and I went on Friday and we saw it in IMAX/3D and it was pretty awesome!! I just love seeing the gang back together, I love how well that cast gets along. I wanted to do something cool in honor of Avenger's and I saw this little number. What really attracted me was that bright pop of gold in the inner corner contrasted with such a dark smokey look and a bright reddish pink lip to match her dress.  I think I may also do her look from the American Premiere in the next couple posts.

Here's the look:






Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadows I Heart This and Tassel, I mixed them both together to create the taupe/silver look I wanted
  • Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Peanut Butter and Puddin' and a little bit of Licorice in the outer corner
  • Highlight- in the inner corner I used Stila liner in Canary, and then I layered that with Urban Decay Disco from the Vice Ltd Edition Palette. I also used Coconut Creme in the brow bone
  • Liner- On top I used Maybelline Master Precise liner and then on the bottom I used Puddin' and Licorice, with Cargo Swimmables Liner in Black Sea in the water line.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless in Natural Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek in Hysterical
  • Highlight- Becca in Moonstone
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer
LIPS
  • Makeup Forever Aqua Liner in 8C
  • NYX High Voltage Lip Stick in Rags to Riches

No comments:

Post a Comment