Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Results Show

This look is just perfect for spring, Christina's makeup artist Kristofer Buckle created a really fun green eye and paired it with a bright pop of coral pink on the lips. As for the elimination round I was disappointed to see Sonic and Caitlin go, they were both very talented.

Here's the look:






Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Urban Decay Vice Ltd Edition Palette in Disco
  • Crease- Urban Decay Electric Palette in Freak and Lime Crime Alchemy Palette in Lucky Charm
  • Highlight- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Coconut Creme and Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Halo in inner corner
  • Liner- I used Freak and Lucky Charm to line my lids on the top and lower lash line. Then I used Cargo Swimmables liner in Secret Beach in the water line
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me! Matte and Poreless in Natural Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Concealer in Fair
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Underrated
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil in Sun Bunny
LIPS
  •  I mixed NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee and Lorac Matte lipstick in Girl Next Door to get my desired look

No comments:

Post a Comment