Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Play Offs Night 2

So I am WAY behind on my blog entries, I apologize, work has been picking up lately. This look is from two weeks ago from the second night of The Voice play offs and while it was a nice light bronzing look from Christina I have to say this is one of my favorite looks I've done recently. She did have some contouring going on so I did some too and I also contoured the sides of my nose and it really changed my look up.  Team Christina is killing it!! I predict that Rob is going to win the entire thing! I am so impressed by him..

Here's the look:









Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Butter Pecan
  • Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Peanut Butter
  • Highlight- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Coconut Creme
  • Liner- On top I used Cargo Swimmable Liner in Black Sea, on the bottom I used Peanut Butter and Coconut Creme in the inner corner on eye.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me! Matte and Poreless in Natural Ivory 112
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Concealer in Fair
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Unimaginable
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil in Sun Bunny and Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
  • Highlight- NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic
LIPS
  •  NYX retractable lip liner in Vanilla Sky
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee



No comments:

Post a Comment