Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Taylor Swift: I Heart Radio Awards Look

I didn't get the chance to watch the I Heart Radio Awards but I did manage to see Taylor on one of the celebrity blogger site and they had talked about her lilac lids with a pop of gold in the waterline and I thought well wouldn't it be cool to be able to intensify those colors, still have everything inspired by Taylor's look but put my twist on it.

Here's the look:












Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Too Faced Sugar Pop Shadow Palette in Strawberry Ice then I put Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Meow
  • Crease- Too Faced Sugar Pop Shadow in Blackberry
  • Highlight- Rock Candy
  • Liner- On top I used Be A Bombshell in Onyx then on the bottom I used Black Berry and then in the waterline I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Star Gazer
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush-Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Unapolegetic
  • Bronzer-Too Faced Bonjour Soliel Palette in Sun Bunny
LIPS
  • NYX Intense Lip Butter in Tres Leches

No comments:

Post a Comment