Tuesday, April 7, 2015

MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Face Chart 1

Hey guys guess what? MAC has face charts again....yay!!  This may not be a big deal to most but for me I love following the MAC Face Charts and eventually I will be doing the Nasty Gal and Viva Glam Rihanna collection which also has the Face Charts but for now I am going to be doing one of the two Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Face Charts and this look is a really orange-pink drama look with a bright pink lip and I tried to find dupes for all of the MAC products like I always do...


Here's the look:






Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- They used Hush Cream Colored base and I just used my Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Instead of using Vanilla shadow I used Too Faced Nashville Nudes in Famous in a Small Town
  • Crease- Instead of using Mystery, I also used the Nashville Nudes Palette in Dolly in the outer corner, and instead of Hot Paprika I used BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette in Venus in the inner and outer, then instead of using Passionate, I used my NYX Sex Bomb Palette (red) in the inner portion
  • Highlight- I used the Famous in a Small Town
  • Liner- Instead of using Coffee, I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Demolition, then I repeated placement of the crease shadows in the lower lash line with my Fascinating dupe, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Tru Blend in L2-C12 Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Instead of Well Dressed, I used Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked  Bronzer
LIPS
  • Instead of Viva Glam Miley, I used Milani in Hot Pink Rage
  • Instead of  Viva Glam Miley Lip Glass, I used NYX Aqua Luxe Gloss in I'm Coming Out

No comments:

Post a Comment