Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Fish Inspired Look!

My boyfriend and I were at the fish store like we normally do and I found this beautiful fish it had really great colors of silver, navy, and a reddish pink. Just really stunning that I was inspired to do a makeup look based on that fish. I got to use my Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Erotic which is a cool red color but swatches kind of pink so it works for this look.


Here's the inspiration:









Here's my look:




















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender
  • Lid- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Pink Sugar and then in the outer lid I used Galaxy Chick Palette in Neptune and Blueberry Swirl from the Semi Sweet Palette.
  • Crease- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Erotic and Galaxy Chic Palette inNeptune
  • Highlight- Pink Sugar
  • Liner- On the top I used Urban Decay Electric Palette in Chaos and then on the bottom I mixed Erotic and Blueberry Swirl on the outer portion and Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Tinsel
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Fergie Come Correct from Wet N Wild in Fair
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
 LIPS
  • Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Crayon in Love Child

No comments:

Post a Comment