Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Fragrance Inspired: Lacoste Sensuelle and Eau De Lacoste

Just this past Saturday we had a beauty spotlight on our two new Lacoste Fragrances for Women, Eau de Lacoste and Lacoste Sensuelle.  I normally like to do inspired looks for our fragrance spotlights so when this one was coming up I was inspired by the graphic of the Sensuelle bottle dark blacks and bright purples. Out of the two fragrances I really like the Sensuelle because it's got more of a fruitier smell rather than the powdery day fragrance of Eau de Lacoste.




Here's the look:








Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Delinquent, then I put Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette in Sugared Violet
  • Crease- Sugared Violet
  • Highlight- Strawberry Ice
  • Liner- On the top I used Cargo Swimmables liner in Black Sea then I used Urban Decay Vice Ltd Edition palette in Black Market on top, then I dragged it into the lower lash line on top of Sugared Violet, then in the water line I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Rockstar then I used Urban Decay Electric Palette in Urban on top
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Tru Blend in L2-C12 in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll 
 LIPS
  • LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Elude

No comments:

Post a Comment