Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Jennifer Lopez: American Idol Look

So this was an interesting look Jennifer had on last week which even I didn't really feel comfortable in but I really liked the way it looked on Jen and how she had warm eyes and almost a cool toned lip color and I had just gotten my Colour Pop In Bloom Kit so the timing couldn't have been better!




Here's the look:








Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Halo
  • Crease- I used Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar in Peanut Butter then I used Colour Pop Cheek Color in Tongue Tied
  • Highlight- Semi Sweet Palette in Coconut Creme
  • Liner- On top I used Be a Bombshell in Onyx and then on the bottom I used Peanut Butter and Tongue Tied with Halo in the inner portion
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Trublend L2-C12 in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Colour Pop Cheek Color in Tongue Tied
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Double Dipped
  • Bronzer-Too Faced Bonjour Soliel in Sun Bunny and Chocolate Soliel
 LIPS
  • Revlon HD in Tulip mixed with Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Frenemie

No comments:

Post a Comment