Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter Pops of Color for Spring

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, my family still gives out Easter baskets except mine was filled with snacks from Trader Joes and some makeup remover wipes for my skin lol  and then I had a wonderful time with my boyfriend and his family, I tried Lamb for the first time and I was pleasantly surprised.  I wanted to do a fun look for Spring and I decided on using my new Too Faced Sugar Pop Eye Shadow palette and I really liked the results.

Here's is the palette I used:










Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Too Faced Sugar Pop in Sugared Violet
  • Crease- Blackberry
  • Highlight- Strawberry Ice
  • Liner- I used Be A Bombshell in Onyx on top then on the bottom lashline I used Macaron and Malted Milk Ball and then I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Vacancy and then  Blue Raspberry was thrown on top of that
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattyfing Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Trublend in L2-C12 in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Underrated
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
 LIPS
  • I don't have anything on my lips although I prob should have

No comments:

Post a Comment