Monday, April 13, 2015

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Play Offs Night One

Last Monday was the start of The Voice live shows and I have a couple favorites in mind, but mainly from Blake and Pharrell's team I like Koryn and Sawyer. Christina and Adam's team I will talk about in my next post. Christina had her traditional look going and looked sharp in a crisp white suit and her signature red lip. Christina's makeup artist Kristofer Buckle really likes to play up the contour on her face and keep the under eye much brighter than the cheeks and cheek bones area.

Side note: I have been on a rampage to find the ideal foundation for myself and the last 3 that I picked up I was not happy with... The Cover girl Trublend  that I was working with I think is breaking my skin out, Hard Candy Glamoflauge was very light and did not spread evenly, even with my stippling brush... I also tried Loreal Infallible Demi Foundation and I was just not a fan... Then one of my favorite hair Youtubers Kaley Melissa was talking about Maybelline Fit Me  Matte and Poreless Foundation and I have to say I am really liking this..  You will see it in action on my next post while I am still using TruBlend in this one.





Here's the look:






Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Rum Raisin and then I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in I <3 this="">
  • Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Puddin' and Mousse
  • Highlight- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette Coconut Creme
  • Liner- on top I used Cargo Texas Liner, on the bottom I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Demolition and Mousse 
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CHEEKS
  •  Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl TruBlend in L2C12 Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Unapologetic
  • Bronze- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil in Chocolate Soleil and Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
  • Highlight- NYX Illuminator in Ritualistic
LIPS
  • Makeup Forever Aqua Liner in 8C
  • Jordana Modern Matte in Matte Style
  • Cover Girl Colorlicious Lip Lava in Mauva Lava

No comments:

Post a Comment