Friday, March 27, 2015

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Knock Out Rounds


One of my favorite parts of The Voice is the Knock Out rounds because unlike the Battle Rounds you get to hear what kind of artist the contestants want to be so it's always interesting to hear what direction they take with a song. I feel like the Battle Rounds are mainly for the coaches to see what type of artist they want them to be as opposed to who they are. Christina's look was pretty toned down but still classic Christina with the signature red lip and a semi graphic crease color. I used my NYX High Voltage Lip Color in Rockstar, I love how moisturizing and also how pigmented these lip colors are and I bought quite a bundle of these lippies so you will be seeing a swatch/review on these shortly.

Here's the Look:









Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Too Faced Semi Sweet Palette in Coconut Creme
  • Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet Palette in Puddin

No comments:

Post a Comment