Here's the look:
Here's my look: p.s. I did not cut my hair!
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- I used MAC Cranberry and mixed it with my Too Face Nashville Nudes Palette in All American Girl and just layered them until I got the desired effect
- Highlight- I used from the Nashville Nudes Palette Famous in a Small Town on the browbone, inner corner and inner lower lash line.
- Liner- I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Demolition on the waterline, tight line and a little on the lower lash line, then on the bottom lash line I used Cranberry and then on the outer corner I used Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Mocha
- Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof Mascara
- Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
- Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in 105
- Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
- Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Underrated and Unapologetic
- Bronzer- Cargo Swimmables Bronzer
- I mixed Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Chi-Chi and Yasmin