Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Oscars 2015: Margot Robbie

I should have had at least 3 other Oscar looks posted by now and I have been tripped up on this Margot Robbie look for quite sometime.. most lip colors were too red, some were too orange but never fear I have completed the challenge and I think I found the perfect combination to re-create this look.  Margot Robbie's Oscar look was like a vintage dream with a modern day twist. That Orange-Red lip was just glorious and though I have yet to see anything she has acted in, She was in my top 3 of best makeup looks of the Oscars. Her black Saint Laurent dress complemented the Aussie's glamorous face and even though the makeup artist Tyron Macchausen states they went Au natural with her eye makeup I see almost a burgundy brown shadow around her eyes and I can't shake the fact that there is no makeup on her eyes besides a little liner and mascara! I just can't!

Here's the look:











Here's my look: p.s. I did not cut my hair!








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- I used MAC Cranberry and mixed it with my Too Face Nashville Nudes Palette in All American Girl and just layered them until I got the desired effect
  • Highlight- I used from the Nashville Nudes Palette Famous in a Small Town on the browbone, inner corner and inner lower lash line.
  • Liner- I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Demolition on the waterline, tight line and a little on the lower lash line, then on the bottom lash line I used Cranberry and then on the outer corner I used Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Mocha
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof Mascara
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in 105
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct Concealer in Fair
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Underrated and Unapologetic 
  • Bronzer- Cargo Swimmables Bronzer
 LIPS
  • I mixed Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Chi-Chi and Yasmin


No comments:

Post a Comment