Saturday, March 7, 2015

Oscars 2015: Lady Gaga

I'm almost done with my Oscars Series, I have one more after this inspired by Anna Kendrick, but today the makeup look was inspired by Lady Gaga. I have to be honest that I didn't like her outfit especially the red gloves but it was a look that screamed Lady Gaga so I wouldn't expect her in anything less.. however I did love her Sound of Music performance, she did a stellar job and really showcased how talented she is. The look consisted of pink glittery eye and a bright red lip. Her makeup artist Sara Tanno, used all Nars products to complete her look.





Here's the look:








Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender
  • Lid- Urban Decay Skull Palette in Cherry and Lorac Liquid Lustre in Rose Gold
  • Crease- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Tyranny and Vengeance 
  • Highlight- Pulp Fiction Palette in Righteous and Cherry in the inner corner
  • Liner- On the top I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Glitter Rock and also used on the bottom with Tyranny and Vengeance on the lower lash line. Then I used Cargo Swimmables in Secret Beach in the water line
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in 105 Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
 LIPS
  • Makeup Forever Aqua Lip in 08C Red
  • Jordana Modern Matte in Matte Style
  • NYX Mood Gloss in Affectionate

No comments:

Post a Comment