Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Jennifer Lopez: American Idol Top 10

Like I said in my last post I have been really obsessed with this look of a bronze sun goddess (maybe because I'm waiting on pins and needles for warmer weather..) I also really like playing around with a nude lip... I must be evolving makeup wise because I could never pull off nor would I ever feel comfortable wearing a nude colored lip stick.




Here's the look:





Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette in Darkside
  • Crease- Darkside
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Anger
  • Liner- on top I applied Be A Bombshell Liquid Liner in Onyx, then I put Darkside on the lower lash line and then I put Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Mugshot
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Come Correct Concealer in Fair
  • Blush- Around The Clock Blush in Brush with Destiny
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil in Sun Bunny and Chocolate Soleil, and Lorac Tantalizing baked bronzer
LIPS
  • NYX Lip Liner in Vanilla Sky
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Skimpy
  • Maybelline Color Sensation in Bare All
  • Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy

No comments:

Post a Comment