Friday, March 27, 2015

Jennifer Lopez: American Idol "Feel The Light" Performance Makeup

Let's just get this out of the way right now, Jennifer Lopez is a flawless creature and she can do no wrong..  I was in awe of her "Feel The Light" performance on American Idol last week, not only her makeup but her dress.. her dress was amazing because of the way the lights played off of it, I loved when Carrie did it at the 2013 Grammy Awards and I love when J.Lo did it. So now I have to get into her makeup, that fantastic sparkle makeup of blues and golds (which remind me of my school colors... ) and then just a nice glossy nude lip. She also had glitter on the side of her face to create a gorgeous ethereal highlight which I opted not to do because I had to work so I made this look wearable for everyday, but you could totally go all out with the sparkles like Jen did.

Here's the look:












Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-  I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue, but I kinda layered it in between the two shadows I used.
  • Lid- First I used Wet N Wild Mega Shimmer in Golden Poppy, then I used this loose glitter from Caboodles (sky blue colored sparkles)
  • Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar in Blueberry Swirl and then I used BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette in Neptune (slightly wet)
  • Highlight- I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Tassel on the brow bone and inner corner and inner lower lash line
  • Liner- I used Cargo Liquid Liner on top, then I used Blueberry Swirl and Neptune on the lower lash line with Cargo Swimmables Liner in Black Sea in the water line. 
  • Mascara- Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory
  • Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
  • Blush- Unzipped Lorac Cheek Palette in Unimaginable
  • Bronze- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Palette in Snow Bunny, Sun Bunny and Chocolate Soleil with Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
  • Highlight- Lorac Double Feature in 1
 LIPS
  • Urban Decay Lip Junkie Gloss in Midnight Cowboy

No comments:

Post a Comment