Here's the look:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue, but I kinda layered it in between the two shadows I used.
- Lid- First I used Wet N Wild Mega Shimmer in Golden Poppy, then I used this loose glitter from Caboodles (sky blue colored sparkles)
- Crease- Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar in Blueberry Swirl and then I used BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette in Neptune (slightly wet)
- Highlight- I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Tassel on the brow bone and inner corner and inner lower lash line
- Liner- I used Cargo Liquid Liner on top, then I used Blueberry Swirl and Neptune on the lower lash line with Cargo Swimmables Liner in Black Sea in the water line.
- Mascara- Better Than Waterproof
- Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
- Foundation- Cover Girl Ready Set Gorgeous in Classic Ivory
- Concealer- Wet N Wild Fergie Come Correct in Fair
- Blush- Unzipped Lorac Cheek Palette in Unimaginable
- Bronze- Too Faced Bonjour Soleil Palette in Snow Bunny, Sun Bunny and Chocolate Soleil with Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
- Highlight- Lorac Double Feature in 1
- Urban Decay Lip Junkie Gloss in Midnight Cowboy